1 year ago
Hi there! Did you know you can use a pencil drawing to make a capacitive sensor? Like, you can draw anything you want, then attach a wire to the drawing, and when you touch the drawing, something reacts to that. It’s pretty cool, and I’ve put up some instructions over at Instructables showing you how to hook it up to an Arduino to get it working!
I’ve got two controllers this weekend to take videos of - the drawn controller and a turn-based fightstick, but they may not be up until Monday or Tuesday… Code for them is up on the Google Code site, though, so if you’re itching to try them out for yourself, blow me away!
- thecodemaiden reblogged this from unojoy and added:
- catsncoons likes this
- thesalivationarmy reblogged this from unojoy
- plemling138 reblogged this from unojoy
- michellewhitman reblogged this from unojoy
- thereisnothingusefulhere likes this
- unojoy posted this